Be As You Are

Sunday, February 26, 2006

New Music Alert!

So many of my good friends know that when my mom went back to work when I was 10 or so her good friend Colleen watched us during summers, and after school. She was like our other mother - and she had two kids, Katie who was my age and went to Latin with us for a while, and Brendan who was Kerry's age. Well, Brendan is about to land a record deal, fingers crossed!!!

His music is good - his voice is raw, his music is so real - he references the Churchyard behind my house in one song - and he's just a good kid that has been through a lot in his young life (he's 20) and has chosen to get it all out in music. He's worked really hard to get his life in order and he's really working hard on his album. He's a singer/songwriter and he plays his own instruments, so he is the total package - and that is a rarity in this world... so I thought I would introduce my blogger friends to Brendan Little. On his website you can hear tidbits of his songs, and on my Myspace page one of his songs is playing. Also, he was featured on MTV a while back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home