Be As You Are

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm A Busy Girl These Days!


This is why I didn't want to start a blog... because I knew there would come a day (or a week) when I couldn't write and then I would be letting my "fans" (don't worry it's not getting to my head at all - just kidding) down....

So, I suck at keeping up with this - and I apologize. As someone who doesn't use a computer at all at work anymore, I don't have the opportunity to slack off and surf the web anymore during 9am to 5pm and by the time I get home (which is always after 9pm) all I want to do is watch a few minutes of the news and go to bed....

So that is why I shouldn't have a blog. Although I have lots to rant about - the current price of heating my apartment (too much), the fact that no matter what the toilet seat is always cold (even when I have the heat on 68 degrees) and what the hell is up with the weather? It's 17 degrees right now and Saturday is is supposed to be 45? I can't stand New England sometimes!!!

Anyways, that's all the time I've got people.... More ranting later, I promise!


1 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry dude, you wrote this blog because of my assenine comment. I am the slacker, I don't have one at all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home