Be As You Are

Monday, August 21, 2006

I have things to say.... and now's the time to say them!

You know how you can't always tell someone's tone in an email or on their blog? Well here's a tip.... I am annoyed, and on many levels. So read this as you will... but be well aware that anything that seems to be a rude remark more than likely is.... but probably not at any of you who read this. But, on the off chance that the two people who I am annoyed with/at ever read this, I will have gotten it all out into the world wide web....

Annoyance Number One (and for the record this is an old one...)

People who forward pictures off of someone's blog and comment (rudely, I might add) in the hopes that it might make them feel better about their miserable, pathetic, little lives. To said person, you know who you are, you obviously read my blog, you've been found out and you SUUUUUUUUUCK! Granted, this is not my battle to wage, but consider yourself a target from now on. Yeah.... pissed.

Annoyance Number Two (and for the record this is an ongoing MySpace/blog/phone call one...)

People who meddle in other people's relationships "innocently" and then play the victim when they are given the cold shoulder for being the only one to "tell the truth". All of this was over but you started it again.... I will state, yet again to said meddler, that I never asked him not to see you, talk to you, or to be your friend. I have yet to play that card and I've always said that what he decides to do is on him. What's on you though, is that while you describe him as a good friend, and say that you care so much about his happiness, you were extremely quick to throw him under the bus when you thought it would give you the one up on me. Funny thing is, you didn't gain any ground. It's made us stronger and now you are even lower on the totem pole of people in his life, if on it at all. So, to you I say.... Continue to discard and pick up "cards" in your "game of life"... I hope you get the hand you want since it's finally apparent to you that you can't have mine. Dejected? Not me.

On a lighter note, here some other random annoyances of late... credit card bills, the Red Sox getting swept at home by the Yankees this weekend, the price of gas, working weekends, laundry, dishes, and cleaning.

Other than that, I am doing ok.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Mags, you go girl! You forgot mention geting stuck behind someone on thier cell phone who isn't paying attention to where they are driving

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said…

    Maggie I love you! I wish there was a video on here of you pointing your finger in the camera and telling that biatch what! (Sent something to my parents house for you, looks like you'll have to go to York and see Nala and pick up your present.)

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! You posted! I like how angry you are! But I got a little scared and I was like... is she yelling at me? But then I was like, I don't even know what she's talking about! hehehehehe HEY! -Jules

     

Post a Comment

<< Home