Be As You Are

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blogging Escapes Me....

Sorry guys,

I know I am a shitty blogger. I am just literally the only person IN THE WORLD who doesn't work near a computer!!! :) I know most of "my readers" are moms and teachers and people who also don't work using computers and yet can still blog, but I thought I would use that as an excuse... so please allow me to wallow in the pity of not being able to slack off at work (not that I am suggesting that is what my fellow blogging friends do)....

Anyways, things have been busy - a Bridal Shower for my friend Elizabeth, a baby shower for my cousin Janet, another baby shower for my friend Claire.... I already got a thank you note from Elizabeth... hun, you are making us all look bad!!! :)

Today I had two moles removed. It's becoming my thing these "cancer scares". I am almost not worried. I had the mole on my temple removed and one on my arm. I went to a "froofy" plastic surgeon on Commonwealth Ave. Talk about a fish out of water. I think I was the only woman there with my own boobs and all my god given fat. Oh well. He did a good job (that I can tell). The true test is when the stitches dissolve and I find out about the scars.... Which hopefully I won't have. Not that I really care, I am so not vain - but, I mean... it is my face, you know?

Anyways, enough about the boringness that is my so called life. This weekend I get to see Maureen. :) Happy days are this weekend! :)

Peace out, I have to go see who gets eliminated on American Idol.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger LizFwiz said…

    I'm shittier! I win

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mags,
    I still cant figure out how to post a picture and I only post while on the clock so dont beat yourself up.!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home